Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jay Cutler and Phil heath Photos

Jay Cutler and Phil heat Together 
After all and finally I got the Photos.I just got them,did some Adobe Photoshop work and posted.I have been searching from a few days for Phil heath and Jay Cutler together some awesome photos,and today I got them.The relation between Phil heath and Jay cutler is like Student and Teacher.Jay cutler is the teacher and Phil heath is the student.For the first time Phil heath met with Jay cutler in a contest.The first when they met each other Phil asked from Jay"What is your weight?"Jay replied,"I am 290".Phil heat said"So what?I am 190".When The Gift heath met and looked at the size of Jay cutler he wish to be like him.He proved himself a true Bodybuilder by winning Mr.Olympia 2011 title.At the first time Phil met with Jay in April 4,2003.Phil was so happy that day.In a video he said that for him Jay cutler is the god of Bodybuilding.In this post I am also gonna upload Mr.Olympia 2011 Finals.Phil heath won Mr Olympia title at the age of 31.IN the finals of Mr.Olympia Jay Cutler said,"Surprisingly I am very happy actually because Phil heat is my best friend and I watch Phil heath back stage in local Contests,who's that big guy with big arms?and I told him that you can be the best some day.I'd don't know that the best come against me(laughing) but this is Phil's moment."Jay Cutler said a lot.Therefore I am gonna upload the full Speech of Mr.Olympia.Just watch and see that what are the comments of Phil and Jay about each other.I hope that you would like.Share with others if you are the lover of bodybuilding.
Jay Cutler and Phil heath Wallpapers:
Jay Cutler and Phil heath In the Gym


Phil The Gift Heath and Jay Cutler Mr Olympia finals 2011 Speech/Phil and Jay Comments about each other
(This video has been taken from a Youtube Channel named "Darcon 1990")

No comments:

Post a Comment