Thursday, June 18, 2015

Music Mastermind - Tony Moran

Music Mastermind - Tony Moran
Tony Moran is a dance music legend. Given his success over the last 30 years, particularly in the pop and gay scenes, few people would have guessed the difficulties he faced during his childhood. But over an email, he confesses his secret: he was a total nerd at school. “I was short and not that cute. Faced with the dilemma of obscurity or action, I chose action.” And action came in the form of music. “DJing was a natural choice for me. The goal was to use music as a bridge to try to finally make friends. At least people would talk to me, and I gave them all cassettes of my mix work.”

Music Mastermind - Tony Moran
Music Mastermind - Tony Moran
Music Mastermind - Tony Moran
Music Mastermind - Tony Moran

No comments:

Post a Comment